Thursday, October 3, 2013

What happened to MMA?

So I am a HUGE fan of MMA! I love the sport and I love all that comes with the lifestyle, correction i love ALMOST ALL that comes with it. So i have a question, Do these fighters always have to hate each other? That's a generalization but every time i read about MMA and the Athletes all you hear is _______ said _________ is ( insert any and as many negative comments as you like ) . Seriously , this is getting corny and tired. I know that sometimes it's the media, maybe most of the time it's the media, I hope so. If it is the media maybe we should do something to shut them down because that element that they bring has NOTHING to do with the sport and lifestyle that i love so much. Damn this bickering and badmouthing is so annoying!!! back in the day we trained, fought, laughed and the repeated the process. I have learned more about love through the combat arts then i would have learned anywhere else. What happened ?

No comments: